Monday, June 1, 2009

Bridewars


OK!!!! I just finished this new hit movie called Bridewars it was a very descent movie about two girls who book there wedding on the same day it's good but it could have been better at the end instead of her leaving i think they should have went to the three years later when the next date was open and watched them get married and it ends with them having a baby i mean is there going to be a Babywars they should have ended it better but from the whole duration of the movie it was very comedic and had a little bit of action which is good but it could have been better all i am saying was it was good but it could have been great.I hope you like my review and watch the movie and give me your comments on how you liked and disliked it. I will talk to you later. Goodbye


:-) - just_me_.....!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Yeah, I watched it a while back and I didn't like the ending either. Anne Hathaway rocks though. Thats funny, babywars! lol

    ReplyDelete