Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Girl T.V Shows




OK. I love Hannah Montana,
Wizards of waverly place, iCarly,Sonny with a Chance,True JacksonV.P. Yes I watch alot of T.V sue me i just get hooked and and thats good and bad because it gives you dreams but it also makes me feel very unlucky. I mean i love watching it but come on forealz. Who is a wizard and who becomes a pop sensation, or even a fashion designer but i still love the shows i just wish they could just like make it more believable i can believe iCarly i mean people can make webshows thats normal life. But some of the stuff people are coming up with is a disgrace it makes some girls feel inferrior. I mean producers,directors and people that help with that stuff can't you just make alot more realistic please. If you like some of what i am saying please send me your comments hopefully witha little bit of writing might help fix some of the T.V our young girls watch. Send me your comments . Talk to you later.Goodbye




:-) - just_me_lol!!!!

3 comments: